The Pregnancy Care Center of Rincon, Inc. is a crisis pregnancy center serving southeast Georgia and the women of Effingham, Chatham, Bryan, and Bulloch counties.
Short Term Services:
- Free pregnancy testing.
- Free confidential counseling.
- Meeting with parents and husband or boyfriend.
- Referral to good medical care.
- Counseling for continuation of education.
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Adoption information and referrals.
Long Term Services:
- On-going counseling.
- Foster a healthy relationship with family.
- Post natal guidance.
- Planning for the mother’s and baby’s future.
- Help foster self-development to learn responsibility.
- Continuing education.
- Referral to parenting education opportunities.
- Other assistance, depending on circumstances.
Phone: (912) 826-1133
Mon. & Wed. 9am – 12 noon
Tue. & Thur. 10am – 5pm
LOCATED NEXT TO HERITAGE BANK IN RINCON BEHIND NEAL KESSLER CPA & LORD EYE CENTER.
500 N Columbia Ave.
Rincon, GA 31326
* Discrete entrance not visible from highway.